Codemasters have posted the following list of improvements that will feature in the final version of Colin McRae Rally 3 over the demo version released a few days ago.
1. Track lighting/shadows support fixed.The full game is due to be released on June 13th. Don't forget to download the demo, and post your comments on our forums.
2. Track light reflections support fixed in 32 bit display mode.
3. Better frame rate independence for objects.
4. Low bit rate movies for slower machines.
5. Sound effects updated and volume balancing.
6. Steering wheel support updated to directly drive the car wheel angle.
7. Force feedback support updated to include car direction spring force feedback.