In just a few weeks time, we expect to have a full interview with Geoff Crammond, the creater of the GP-Series. Interviews with Geoff are very rare, he hasn't given an interview since PC Gamer UK magazine published one in 1998, and we want YOU to submit the questions!
There are a few rules that must be followed, or your question will not be put to Geoff Crammond.
* E-mails must have the subject of "Geoff Crammond Interview Question"Questions must only be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the 25th of September. Please post any questions our feedback on our forums.
* Questions must be not excessively long.
* Questions must be in English.
* Please try and ask "open" questions, rather than ones that require just "yes" or "no" as an answer.
* You may ask more than one question, but please make divisions between them clear.
* Do not sumbit your question more than once.