Slightly Mad Studios have released build 480 of Project CARS, which alongside the usual improvements and bug fixes, introduces the first version of a classic Silverstone track, as well as updated sounds for the Pagani Zonda R.
A full list of changes are below, and you can download as usual from the WMD Portal.
Don't forget to visit our Project CARS game profile for much more on this title, and you can keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
Build 480 (24/5/13, Team Member+)
* Set AI volume to zero to temp cure audio corruption issue until Stuart can trouble shoot
* Disabled motion blur for drivers materials
* Northampton Classic: Fixed nasty pop up of track/terrain part
* Northampton Classic: Added track Hud map
* Northampton Classic: Added raceline
* Northampton Classic: Added autograss and tracklights
* Pagani Zonda R: Stiffer roll bars on Ben’s feedback, tuned engine and brake heating/wear, temporary increase in tire pressure until an STM heating model is done
* Formula Gulf FG1000: Revised setup on petrolhd’s initial feedback