Slightly Mad Studios have released build 469 of Project CARS, making various improvements and changes to the game as listed below.
You'll need to download via the WMD Portal.
Don't forget to visit our Project CARS game profile for much more information on the game, and you can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
Build 469 (14/5/13, Team Member+)
* Ruf RGT-8 & Mercedes SLS: Unlocked all setup options.
* Tweaked the default tyre name search and removed compound tag search to increase tyre options
* Set default tyre index to -1
* Present tyre name rather than tags to the createTire SETA system for default tyres
* Adjusted player only slipstream effect back to 1.0 from 4.0
* Tires: improvement of speed of tagging calls, anti-LSS options
* BLiveEditManager/LiveEditTools Camera Editor updates standard gizmos in and camera object manipulation
* Collect light instances post track load and register with environment animation system. Enable environment animations for locatable instances.
* Render tasks to allow visualisation of editing cameras point of view..
* Restore switch from PostAdvanceSession to InGame state
* Fix for missing environment sounds. When RaceAppCore changes were made, an Init call had been missed out and so handles weren’t getting updated
* Updated game mode scripts, so now all game mode queries are obtained from GameSetup.
* Fixes for list scrolling in edge cases
* Patch to avoid crash on bad mFrame2
* Fix for GUIQuad::SetColour so that it uses GUIQUADFLAG_CloneHasOwnRGB and GUIQUADFLAG_CloneHasOwnAlpha instead of GUITEXTFLAG_CloneHasOwnRGB and GUITEXTFLAG_CloneHasOwnAlpha.
* Caterham SP300R: Fixed cockpit exposure value.