Slightly Mad Studios have released build 387 of Project CARS, making various improvements and fixes to the game.
A full list of changes can be seen below. In order to get the update, you'll need to download via the WMD Launcher which is available here.
We've also added another 50 screenshots from the latest community release - which you can see here.
Build 387 (18/1/13, Team Member+)
* Fix for an alt tab crash. The crash was caused by not updating the emap rendertargets
* Slick_white tread modified. New drag figures for Racer L4. Setup tweaks and suspension fix for BMW M3 E30
* Milan: Fixed road and terrain geometry, and collisions, improved gravels, added wet surfaces for concrete and kerbs, merged latest assets
* Azure Circuit: Added sainte devote twall, fixed csm, merged in latest assets from JanP, updated sel sets
* Azure Circuit: Added some more road marking, fixed sainte devote area/barriers, deleted/rescaled old wrong stuff, fixed csm,replaced trees/bushes
* Azure Circuit: New textures
* BMW M3 GT2: Alpha2 driver animations
* BMW M1: Disabled damage vector for pop up headlights
* BMW M3 E30: Fixed windscreen textures