Slightly Mad Studios have released build 375 of Project CARS, making various fixes and improvements to the simulation.
A full list of changes can be seen below, and you'll need to download via the WMD Portal.
We've also added 68 new screenshots and several new preview videos for the game.
Build 375 (24/12/12, Junior Member+)
* First pass on Kart 01
* Moravia: Removed truck lights
* Moravia: AO and emmissive fixed on some assets, added static and physic objects (cars, tents, cones, trucks), added floodlights, fixed pit spot spawning points
* Moravia: New textures addition
* Moravia: More lights in the occupied areas
* Moravia: First pass of night lighting
* Moravia: Added more static objects around start area, also added floodlights
* Heusden: Fixed gaps, added missing bridges, tweaked garages
* Heusden: Night lighting added, also dynamic objects
* Belgian Forest: Added marbles
* Belgian Forest: Wetroad effects effects tweaked to fix visible joins between different tarmacs
* Bathurst: Marble effects added
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Collision updates. Minor body shape update
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Minor fixes on doors shape
* Ford GT40 MkIV: Added lightglows and placeholder lights setup