Slightly Mad Studios have released build 360 of Project CARS, fixing and updating various aspects of the game. The key addition in build 360 is the Dubai Autodrome, which hosts the Dubai 24 hour race.
A full list of the changes is shown below, and to download you'll need to visit the WMD Portal.
Don't forget to visit our Project CARS game profile for much more on this game, and you can also keep up to date with all the sim-racing news by following us on Twitter.
Build 360 (3014:43 30/11/2012/11/12, Junior+)
* Player reset “track clear” distance set at 150m (was 30m).
* Fix for 360 attributes changed callbacks not working correctly
* 360 Host Migration work, Host Migration now working. Roundtrip work, can now enter and leave games and roundtrip to different lobbies etc without crashing
* Xbox 360 stat submit fix
* Fixed stat flag to correctly contain information about non-default setup in multiplayer races.
* Labels for disconnected participants will not be painted.
* Possible fix for reported tranny whine issues with Ariel Atom
* Milan Short: Add radiotower into master scene
* Milan GP: Add radiotower into master scene
* Milan Short: Add wip big glass grandstand and merge latest TomT stuff
* Milan GP: Add wip big glass grandstand and merge latest TomT stuff
* Milan: Add new textures
* Moravia: Texture update for the tower
* Moravia: Reworked whole pit building, added emmissive
* Moravia: New textures addition
* Heusden: Fixed shadow issues, added part back side of podium building, fixed gaps
* Heusden: Added pitbuildings, assets, bridges
* Azure Circuit: Reworked the whole part below the pitarea, red asphalt, so tobac corner area-piscine-rascasse
* Azure Circuit: Added new textures
* Static Objects: Reduced count of aerial assets
* BMW Z4 GT3: boosted FFB tyre force multiplier. Default setup change for less corner-exit oversteer