Slightly Mad Studios have released build 330 of Project CARS, adding various improvements to the ever-evolving simulation including wet weather! A full list of changes can be seen below.
You'll need to download the latest version from the WMD Portal. You can see some trailers showing some of the latest addition on our Project CARS game profile.
Don't forget to visit our Project CARS game profile for much more information on the game, and you can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
Build 330 (24/10/12, Team Member+)
* Enabled GUI background scene by default for more testing. To disable the scene use -no3DScene on the command line
* MainMenu – bridge feeding changed to avoid broken discontinuities
* Frontend now uses the in game rendertasks for rendering the 3d scene
* Code to handle releasing the default rendertarget when set in the GUI
* Code so that the default renderview camera use the aspect ratio of the renderer
* Reseting the FE time progression to reatime
* Fix for crash on exit
* Fixed an issue with the inclusion of the SmallJobs project in specific configs
* Fixes due to changes in initalisation order of objects (Use3dscene)
* Ghost system minor changes
* In-race chat, first pass
* Lose chat focus on completing text entry
* Set start key to ‘t’ for in race chat
* Clients who join a session during the Loading state (after the join has been started while still in the lobby) will communicate with the host so that they do not block the loading progress
* Console VoIP update, allowing 3+ players to chat to each other
* Removed old P4 bindings from solutions and projects
* Converted solution and projects to VS2010
* Fix for stat submit failing to send cached scores to the leaderboards
* Added common time/weather applinks for the loading screen. Each mode now fills it in as necessary rather than it coming directly from incompatible profile values. Seasons value now uses an enum to make it easier to use
* Belgian Forest Karting Circuit: CSM fixes, terrain tweaks
* Belgian Forest Karting Circuit: New tyrewalls
* Northampton: Opacity added.
* Wisconsin Raceway: Fixed wrong kerb and floating fences
* Eifelwald: Fixed floating overlay edges, tweaked CSM at some kerbs
* BMW z4 GT3: Moved CPIT display, performance optimizations, bugfixes
* BMW Z4 GT3: Chassis/Cockpit fully textured, UV mapping, CPIT display added, full wheel/tire setup
* BMW z4 GT3: New export