Slightly Mad Studios have released build 301 of Project CARS, fixing and updating various aspects of the game, including updating the two BMWs which were released last week.
You'll need to download as usual from the WMD Portal.
Don't forget to visit our Project CARS game profile for much more on this game, and you can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter.
Build 301 (13/9/12, Team Member+)
The profile is now stored in a completely different way. Delete of profile is required for this build.
* Fixed some commands in the debug menu that would assert when the game state was not compatible with the command; they will now fail gracefully
* Online sessions initialize campaign interface, scripts on longer crash
* Improved asserts for checking expected game state for callbacks handling local user joining and leaving
* Information about the current session is kept up to date in the online support system; this information is available to UI via a new API
* Added extra information about the current server and session to the debug print state command
* Livery validation in the lobby is now implemented. If any member requests a “don’t care” livery, the admin will choose one, so that all members see the same livery
* Fixed syncpoint manager crashing when joining another session in the same process. When leaving a session, the syncpoint manager will clean up
* Fixed assignments to NodeRefIds in syncpoint manager
Added new getters to vehicle details for validation and randomization of liveries
Implemented “kick member” API call on PS3, handling of “kicked out” and “room destroyed” room events
Monterey – add new txt for stairs
Monterey – add new texture for distant bridge
Monterey – new garage textures
Bumped version of all vehicles for Leaderboards stat reset
Monterey. New AO map, first commit
Monterey – add new textures for bridge
New Bathurst export
New Eifelwald export
New Monterey export