Today the first editions of the Official Xbox Magazine have surfaced, featuring details & screenshots from F1 2010, Codemaster's hotly anticipated F1 game due out later this year on multiple formats.
Some of the highlights from the magazine were as follows: -
* All tracks will be laser scanned.
* The game will feature a dynamic "Active Track" weather system, meaning that every 30cm squared will be dynamically modelled, including puddles, rivers (depending on the contours of the track) & more. The weather will change as the race progresses.
* The game will include fully animated pit crews
* An interesting career and "paddock" mode will be included, where you can make comments to the press, and if you beat your team mate you will receive upgrades to the car first.
* Currently only the 2009 cars are modelled, with the 2010 cars due to be modelled shortly.
You can view some scans / screenshots from the magazine here, but be sure to go out and buy the magazine if you enjoy them.
We'll be bringing you much more about F1 2010 shortly - stay with SimRacingWorld... but why not follow us on Twitter to keep up to date. Don't forget to post your comments below and on our forums as well.