Logitech have released the full list of features for their highly anticipated replacement to the popular G25 wheel; the Logitech G27.
* Dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing: Experience traction loss, weight shift, and road feel recreated smoothly and accurately, while enjoying the exceptionally quiet steering action.The G27 will be available to buy from September.
* RPM/shift indicator LEDs: Keep an eye on the indicator panel to know just when to shift gears for maximum torque (in supported games).
* Sixteen programmable buttons plus D-pad: Map useful game functions to locations that make sense to you—whether on the wheel itself or on the shift module.
* 900-degree wheel rotation: Turn 2.5 times around lock-to-lock, just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.
* Ultra-precise optical encoding: A sensor constantly tracks the wheel, ensuring that any movement you make is reflected in-game, without dead zones or lag.
* Carpet grip system: Retractable teeth flip down to keep the pedals from sliding around on carpeting.
* Realistic 11” (28cm) wheel with leather-wrapped rim: Enjoy true-to-life racing experience from the start line to the checkered flag.
* Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear: Quickly select exactly the right gear for the turn or the straightaway.
* Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals: Sturdy true-to-life pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
* Steel ball bearings: Two sets of solid steel ball bearings support the wheel shaft, for superb performance and long-term reliability.
* Hard points: All three components (wheel console, pedals, and shifter module) can be bolted to a table other surface for a solid racing experience.
* Platform and game support: Works with PC, PlayStation®2, and PLAYSTATION®3 racing games, including Gran Turismo® 5 Prologue.