By Team SimRacingWorld
8 October 2008
* Stunning Tropical Environments racing locations set amongst the lush jungle, emerald lagoons and towering peaks of a remote Pacific island.
* Robust Multiplayer Racing Action For the first time, MotorStorm Pacific Rift offers players the opportunity to challenge friends offline with four player split screen racing. Additionally, players will be able to challenge others online in races of up to 20 vehicles.
* Additional Tracks MotorStorm Pacific Rift introduces 16 diverse, multi-route tracks to challenge even the most seasoned racers.
* New Vehicles As the biggest vehicles available yet, a new monster truck class is available in addition to ATVs, rally cars, buggies, motorbikes, race trucks, mudpluggers, and Big Rigs
* Extensive Playstation Network Options Features include matchmaking, detailed stats and leaderboards, plus plans for comprehensive downloadable content including tracks, vehicles, tickets, game modes, and themes
* Attacking and Offensive Driving Players must not only try to win the race but survive against the other racers. Combat-like racing takes center stage as the vehicles are the weapons
* Cutting-Edge Artificial Intelligence A.I. analyzes the race and surroundings and reacts in the most realistic manner possible. Not only will the competition try to win the race at all costs, but the A.I. will react to situations realistically, such as locating the best routes and changing the level of driving aggression based on player actions
* Real-time Track Deformation Players will never experience the same lap twice as each vehicle will carve up the track in varying depths, making navigation of each lap different than the last
* Physics-Based Car Damage Players will break and destroy a vehicles parts and panels during collisions with other drivers as well as with objects in the environment