By Team SimRacingWorld
19 March 2008
* The first ever Gran Turismo title with online racing: drive online against up to 16 other Gran Turismo aces
* Race a total of 71 stunning, high-performance cars
* Race the Eiger Nordwand, the Daytona International Speedway, the London City Track , the Fuji Speedway, Suzuka and the High Speed Ring - and then race them in alternative layouts
* All-new physics engine means true next-generation vehicle handling
* All-new and improved opponent AI opponents for a nail-biting race experience
* Access to Gran Turismo TV : a world of great motoring TV programming online
* In-game museum featuring the history and heritage of the top car manufacturers
* My Garage - a personalised homepage feature with calendar, clock and map & weather of major race circuits worldwide
* Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tyres, suspension and more
* All in stunning High Definition at 1080p
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Additional Features for Europe:
* Drift Mode – The player’s drifting technique is measured based on drift angles, racing lines, and speeds within evaluation zones located at various turns on the course.
* In Depth Car Tuning – Players have the ability to adjust the vehicle’s performance, including power, tyres, suspension and the ability for quick tuning whilst racing.
* Two-player Split Screen Racing – Allows players to race head-to-head offline.
* New Race Events – Online racing fans can join in on a new set of scheduled events and time trials.