By Team SimRacingWorld
26 February 2006
These features first appeared on the official website at time of publication.
- New DX9 graphics engine
- 2 new switchable sound engines
- New multiplayer engine
- New advanced tire math model
- Advanced aereodyinamic math model
- Support for professional data analisys through AIM-SportLine software
- Fully realistic onboard AIM display
- Fully clickable 3D cockpits
- Support for 3D view control devices (TrackIR)
- Ultra realistic setup and time management during races
- Advanced tire wear and management options
- 4 cars modeled after real similar counterparts' telemetry data and engineering consultants
- 4 tracks with 8 total variations
- More than 10 racing teams
Some special features
> Interactive cockpit
netKar Pro allows user to immerse himself in the core of the simulation. The cockpits are conceived and modeled with high details and, for the first time in a racing simulation, the dashboard instruments are interactive: buttons and switches are "active", so that is possible to activate them by mouse, keyboard or game controller, like the most professional flight simulations.
> Dynamic visuals
Experience real time 3D view control in netKar PRO just by moving your head. Easily set how many degrees you want to turn your view to the left or right (and the speed of this movement) using buttons on the game controller, or directly use Track IR technology: The only true 6 DOF head tracking system of its kind. TrackIR takes your nKPro experience to astonishing new levels of realism and immersion.
netKar Pro features dynamic tyre surfaces which change not only in behaviour but also in visual appearance as more and more track miles are added to their carcasses, when dirt build up occurs on the tyre and from punctures and tyre damage from contact.
With the tyre's visible appearance changing to reflect these changes, not only will the driver feel the differences but also will be able to see it, giving a whole new dimension to tyre management in simulated motorsports.