By Team SimRacingWorld
31 October 2003
- Unparalleled engine simulation modelled on genuine automotive information and individual car specs
- Simulated car handling for a truly authentic feel
- Pace notes authored by Robert Reid
- Unique three dimensional track generation system, incorporating; potholes, rocks, puddles and ruts, with realistic depth and effects on the track and the cars
- Truly dynamic and random weather all effecting the track and the car
- Accurate car damage from engine fires and fuel leaks to brake loss and bodywork damage
- Interactive 'real-time' service park with component based repair system
- AI opponents with varying personalities and styles, resulting in different race results and crashes
- Realistic spectators, who cheer as you speed past, sometimes stray onto the track, but will also help roll your car back if you venture off-road
- Helicopter rescues from un-salvageable accidents
- Selection of cars including: Peugeot 206, Citroen Xsara T4 and Subaru Impreza 2003.
- Set on a number of official Rally circuits from Britain and Japan to Finland and the French Alps.